Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.components,alt.lasers
Franc Zabkar Franc Zabkar is offline

Default Datasheets for Philips or JVC CD pickups

On 05 May 2008 08:20:54 -0400, Sam Goldwasser
put finger to keyboard and composed:

The only possibility so far is that I might be able to find a service
manual for the CD player and that might have a schematic with the pickup part
number and a pinout.

Can you find a datasheet for the IC that interfaces with the pickup?
If so, then perform a continuity check with a DMM to locate your
diodes.

- Franc Zabkar