Vic Baron

Default Home Depot responds to criticism

Careful! The bleeding hearts tend to rely on the fact that if you criticize
them you are "Un American, Un Godly and most probably a devil worshipper"!
Better to donate to the SBUPR - Society for the Benefit of Underpriviledged
Raccoons.

As usual, all the ranting and raving has resulted in absolutely nothing of
use.

vgb

"Ernie Jurick" wrote in message

"Praising Jesus" wrote in message
AFA Action Alert!
Home Depot responds to criticism
July 29, 2003
"We contribute to the non-religious activities of faith-based

organizations
that meet our requirements." - Douglas Zacker, Home Depot

See? Your tempest in a teacup has faded to insignificance. If you had

waited
24 hours for clarification you wouldn't have had to make a fool of

yourself
in public.
-- Ernie