Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave[_24_] Dave[_24_] is offline

Default Treadmill motor wiring diagram, anyone???

Hi Wayne,

Thanks for the schematics way back then. This is the controller that was
supplied with the motor so I assume it is the correct one. I had put
them away boxed together.

I popped one of the brush carriers out and there is no connection to
anything internally. The spade terminal on the carrier is the only
available spot for a connection, but to where?

It is possible that back in 2000 when I had this running, I had been
instructed by someone on RCM to rewire it so I could use a reversing switch.

Would that have involved the field wiring and brush connections?

Also I want this to run CCW ONLY, and it looks like the brush-angle
orientation suggests CW rotation.

Maybe, getting the old motor for the sander back into service with the
momentary switch is going to be the best bet. If I can get some wiring
instructions on that, I will be happy. See my reply this morning to
William for Ohms and Amps.

Dave