Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Monday at Lidl

In article ,
The Medway Handyman wrote:
It serves a pretty big area, the Croydon one. Other thing is the
parking isn't adequate. I'm hoping they'll open a closer one given
their expansion rate.

The Gillingham one serves the 260,000 population of the Medway Towns &
is on a huge business park, so parking is no problemo. Right behind a
giant B&Q so handy for me in that way, but a pain because its at the
other end of the town across the river. Wish they would open one on
the business park this side.

For some reason Screwfix chose a very small industrial estate for the
Croydon one. Only perhaps a dozen companies on it with narrow roads, etc.
It's fairly close to the massive Ikea shopping area where there is the
largest B&Q warehouse locally and parking is easy - but perhaps rents
there are too high. And rather too far to walk between.

--
*My designated driver drove me to drink

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.