Posted to uk.d-i-y
Housemartin Housemartin is offline

Default Public liability insurance watch out!

I have just noticed my PLI does not cover me for working over four
floors, no problem with that I here you say, but if you read the small
print there definition of a floor includes, uninhabitable basements /
cellers and attics/lofts,so actually it only covers two floors!
They tell me there are no amendments allowed to that even if work is
just of an internal nature so I have to find some other insurance as
at least 50% of properties I work in have 3 floors.
Any recomendations folks?