Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default Humidor

"asmurff" wrote in message
news
Is it their "Polyurethane Gel Finish" you are talking about? If it is
simple and works in dusty areas I need this.

Yes, that's it. I don't go to great lengths to avoid dust other than wiping
the work table down and removing all dust from the project of course. I am
not concerned about normal dust in the air.
Typically 3 or 4 minutes after wiping off the excess it is dry enough that
any dust that falls will not stick.

Keep in mind they now manufacture Bartley's Gel Stains and Varnishes but the
Lawrence McFadden gel varnish is better IMHO.