Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default OT Sink Hole in small Texas town east of Houston

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
evodawg wrote:

Drill where?

For starters, Colorado, The Gulf of Mexico the California coast line.

The only undrilled place in the US with proven reserve is
the Strategic Oil Reserve, which is there in case of a
survival-of-the-nation need such as WWII. Drilling there in the
absence of such need (and keeping oil prices down for another few
years is not such a need) is not a solution to any problem.

Oil can still be had from where we have drilled. The problem is that it is
now unlawful to continue drilling/exploring there. The only reason we use
OPEC is because their oil is easier to obtain.