Posted to rec.woodworking
evodawg evodawg is offline

Default OT Sink Hole in small Texas town east of Houston

Swingman wrote:

"evodawg" wrote

Congress answer to everything, throw money at it and it will go away. Or
instead of determining the problem, (Gas and Oil industry) tax their
profits... How about allowing them to freakin DRILL!!!! God, I hate our
government! Vote all the asses out!!!!

We should start with the "asses" in the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals,
which has effectively shut down exploration based on lawsuits filed by
hysterical, psuedo-environmentalist.

Oh do I agree with that.

You can't get more "environmentally conscious" than most European
countries on the North Sea, and they somehow manage to both drill, and
appease their "environmentalist" in a manner that suits everyone.

You saw that report to. Trying to remember where I heard this. Could it been
Fox News?

There are far too many close minded in this country.

Understatement of the year!

--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"