Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus26246 Ignoramus26246 is offline

Default FREE linear slide -- Chicagoland local pickup only

On 2008-05-09, Wes wrote:
Ignoramus26246 wrote:

Note, I am listing this as LOCAL PICKUP ONLY.

This item is FREE and is offered only for local pickup. It is very big
and very heavy. I do not want to ship it.

http://yabe.algebra.com/~ichudov/mis...-Gilman-Slide/

Location is Lisle, IL, USA.

??? you have it listed on ebay atm as a current auction.

I may not have seen the original post but damn, I'd drive there to get that
sucker if it was really free. I think you may have messed up on this usenet
post.

I already listed it twice and it did not sell.

I bought this slide and a little one for $12 at a liquidation
auction. The little one sold for $125.

This one does not want to sell and I do not want to keep it. I will
keep it on auction, but if anyone wants to pick up locally, I will
un-list it. Obviously if it gets bids, which I doubt, I would not
give it away.

My expectation is that no one here who is local, will want it, and no
one will buy it, so I will just give it to the Mexicans.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/