Posted to uk.d-i-y
George George is offline

Default Monday at Lidl

"Andy Hall" wrote in message news:4824b17b@qaanaaq...
On 2008-05-09 21:13:16 +0100, "George" said:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message

Ah, but you are assuming that I have an interest in shopping in these
Aldidl places.

It amuses me greatly that as soon as somebody places a post mentioning
that there is some great offer in one of these places that within
millseconds there are 50 messages on the thread,

If it was something wonderful that would assure the demise of the UK
government, Robert Mugabe, a cure for cancer or a blow job for any red
blooded male who wanted one, then I could understand.

As it is, the excitement is about a 4th rate grocery warehouse trying
to sell any old tat that happens to come in the next container from
Shanghai

It amazes me that people are actually sucked in (as it were) by this

********.

But but MrHall screwme and machine mart don't do angle grinder stands?

so
one must take the opertunity to visit Lidl to buy one as they are also
local,so you can see Lidl does have its uses.

Screwme does have angle grinder stands. They don't sell green
asparagus and neither does Machine Mart.

Well I searched on their search engine on both sites and couldn't find any?