Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner[_2_] Gunner[_2_] is offline

Default Machinist gloat!

On Thu, 8 May 2008 19:16:55 -0400, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 7 May 2008 22:22:55 -0400, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

I put an ad on Craig's list at 11:00 AM and had my first call in an hour! My
ad:

Part-time machinist / machine builder wanted. Flexible hours, retired person
OK.
We need you to make and assemble machine parts from prints and examples.
216-791-3265

The first guy interviewed at 3:00 PM and he works about 2 miles away as a CNC
programmer with 20 years previous experience as a tool and die maker. We
seemed
to be on the same page as far as expectations on both sides. I'm hoping for a
"Human CAD/CAM" system, I just have to dream-up stuff, draw it, and it will
magically appear as finished parts and assemblies! The big advantage I see is
he'll be all mine, nobody will redirect his time and efforts as he will be
coming in for a few hours as everybody else is going home.

I've gotten 6 calls so far with two other guys that sound good. Three bowed
out
when I told them what part of town I am in...the wimps.

Tell em you will resupply any ammo they expend coming/going to work,
or while at work.
And supply alibis

Gunner

Ammo's getting expensive! They better place their shots. (need linear stuff)

I forgot again.

Havent been getting home much, nother project going on.

Ive just forwarded this to my email box as well

Gunner