Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default Power washers, I didn't know that

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...

"Broadback" wrote in message
I expect everyone else did. I decided to use water from my butt to wash
the car using a power washer. When I had finished I was amazed at how
little water has been used, in my ignorance I thought they would use more
than just a hose, but in fact use far less.

I didn't know either until we used ours for the first time. There's no
reason we should know :-)

Mary

It is obvious, just look at the size of the puddles.
It falls into the same category as dishwashers use more water than hand
washing and windmills save energy, myths.