Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default (mini gloat) Here come da JUDGE!

Larry Jaques wrote:

No, trying to stop one driving away. Pretty common scenario.

LEOs are awfully irritated when you shoot fleeing banditos.
I wonder how they feel when you shoot the fleeing vehikules.

Well if my property is in that vehicle, I think I'll take my chances on
immobilizing the vehicle.

Assuming they drove straight in, pop a few in the radiator. That way they
will go a bit up the road away from you before the car dies. All sorts of
nice dna and fingerprint info in that car they abandoned with your stuff it
it.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller