Posted to rec.woodworking
Sean S Sean S is offline

Default OT FIRST RUN WOODWORKS

"Swingman" laid this on me:

"LRod" wrote
Was WoodWorks ever on PBS? I thought that was a DIY original.

You're right ... I've always used a DVR to record WoodWorks because I
was usually gone on Saturday nights. I _thought_ I remembered the
original shows without commercial interruption, which could only have
happened on PBS.

I'm definitely making a conscious effort to do less thinking as time
goes by, apparently for good reason ...

remember David mentioning as he was describing the production process
the voiceover work he had to do in post including the extremely
annoying "when we come back..." and "previously on our project..."
segments bracketing the commercials.

Currently recording the ones I lost and I certainly don't remember all
the aggravating crap DIY flashes on the screen during the actual
"re-run" content.

Looks like he's found a way to do his show - tattoo and all - on his
terms:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QUNTpYq3Ys

Looks like he just added it a couple weeks ago, be neat to see where
he takes it.

Sean
--
"If I had six hours to chop down a tree, I'd spend the first four hours
sharpening the axe".