Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadworth ARWadworth is offline

Default Those 60 minute makeovers

"Grimly Curmudgeon" wrote in message
drugs began to take hold. I remember "ARWadworth"
saying something like:

I once did the electrics for a "This Morning" house make over. The job had
to be completed by 4pm. The programme showed a woman arriving home at
"4:30pm" who was very happy and surprised at the make over. The odd thing
is
I left at 6pm, the house was not finished and I never saw the owner.

gasp

Good Heavens. You don't mean... they tell ... lies?

*******s, my faith in TV will never be the same again.

The TV co paid on time. That will do me fine. As will me not having owned a
TV for the last 4 years.

Adam