Steve

Default New Electrical Regs - Again

PoP wrote:

The bit I do not like about these new regulations (and which I
continue to badger government about) is the notion that you have to be
NICEIC registered in order to prove you can write certificates. I'm
going to college in the new year to do the C&G2391 course which will
provide me with the knowledge to perform the tests. From that (and
using the approved test equipment) I could most likely write valid
certificates. But those certificates would be meaningless unless I
were an NICEIC member.

I'm just spoiling for a fight, since I am a chartered electrical
engineer, and a member of the bloody IEE. Am I competent ?

Steve