Posted to uk.d-i-y
Man at B&Q Man at B&Q is offline

Default wet room - how to?

On May 8, 10:21*am, Ragnar Bartuska wrote:
On 7 Mai, 20:53, Mike Dodd wrote:

What is the point of a wet room? Other than following the latest
fashion trend?

MBQ

Try one.

I have to admit to sharing your skepticism until we spent a night in a
hotel with a wet-room. Absolutely fantastic. Showering without a shower
screen or curtain, complete freedom between facilities, not worrying
about wet feet marks, etc. The whole experience was quite liberating.

Entirely depends on the size and layout of the room... we have one
installed by the previous owner of the place and hate it - the first
thing we did was putting up a shower curtain to avoid the WC getting
hosed down during every shower, including the paper roll on the far
wall behind the WC, away from the shower... never again!

Ranger

From what I've seen on "makeover shows" I suspect there are quite a
few like this.

MBQ