Posted to sci.electronics.repair
DaveM DaveM is offline

Default What voltage on ATX Power Good Line?

wrote in message
Hi!

http://www.helpwithpcs.com/courses/p...nc-pinouts.htm

Thanks for the link. I already saw it though, and unless there is
something I missed, it does not give a voltage for the Power Good pin.
The only identification I saw there was "PWR_OK" with no further
explanation offered.

William

Take a look at the page at http://www.pavouk.org/hw/en_atxps.html. It gives you
a sample ATX power supply schematic, plus a decent description of the operation,
including the "Power_Good" circuit.

HTH,
--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net (Just substitute the appropriate characters in the

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they bring a
smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.