Ernie Jurick

Default Home Depot Scorns Christian Groups

"Praising Jesus" wrote in message

What makes you think I did not check this out?

What was HD's official response when you e-mailed them asking for
clarification of their charitable policies as I did?

As for Home Depot's generosity, it was never questioned. The whole of the
story was on hate speech, discrimination, and hurting others for spite.

You assumed automatically that it was true and immediately began spreading
the story based on a comment on the AFA Web site, ignoring the fact that it
was unsubstantiated by any reputable source. Don Wildmon has notoriously
little regard for the truth when he's on a crusade. His statements should be
taken with the same caution as Louis Farrakhan's or Robert Mugabe's.

Let me know what information you have on errors in this story - I have not
been able to find any.

Read your response from Home Depot. Tomorrow this will be revealed as a hoax
or a wild exaggeration, but you'll have already done your damage, won't you?
Talk about straning at a gnat and swallowing down a camel....
-- Ernie