Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.engineering.electrical,alt.tv.tech.hdtv,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.repair
VWWall[_2_] VWWall[_2_] is offline

Default Surge / Ground / Lightning

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
wrote:
LOL Haven't you seen W_ in action before? This is one of his
standard rants repeated many times. According to W_ any damage from
lightning or surges MUST be do to HUMAN failure.

Yes, I've seen that, and more. That's why I refute his crap. If he
isn't refuted, people who don't know any better will believe him.

Just ask him about using a 3 1/2 digit VOM to check out those lousy ATX
power supplies thet everyone is fostering on us. ;-)

--
Virg Wall