Posted to alt.home.repair
H. Reno H. Reno is offline

Default 1? Story Post-War Home Renovation

Nothing was said. I just received my permit and hired the contractor we had
in mind. So far everything is going well, but I am wondering about this
nailing thing. I just hope the new full story doesn't blow down in the
wind, possibly injuring or killing someone if not all.

"Dave Balderstone" wrote in message
news:060520081908299593%dave@N_O_T_T_H_I_Sbalderst one.ca...
In article h27Uj.1038$KB3.619@edtnps91, H. Reno
wrote:

I am wondering if the exterior walls should be bolted down with a big

type
of lag bolt. Is just nailing the exterior walls typical and enough

strength
wise?

When you got your building permit and submitted your plans, what did
they say?

--
Woodworking links and more at http://www.woodenwabbits.com