Posted to rec.woodworking
Lee Michaels[_2_] Lee Michaels[_2_] is offline

Default New Yankee Workshop

"Upscale" wrote

"jo4hn" wrote in message

I likely would not hold myself to 6 sizes...and in fact, I don't...but

if I
had to, these are likely to be the sizes that I'd keep around then just

buy
the ones that I need for a project. Or design/redesign the project to

use
the screws that I have, if possible.

I also keep some #4 brass plated at 3/8" to 1/2" for smallish hinges in
smallish wood. I also have some deck screws and the like.
screw,

What kind of woodworkers are you? To qualify as bonafide woodworkers,
you're
required to have on hand several of those 64 drawer sorting bins as well
as
having a bucket of unsorted nuts, screws and bolts.

I'm calling up the 'Woodworkers master list' society and having your names
removed.

And a bunch of wimps too.

Nobody mentioned Lag Bolts (lag screws) for those BIG jobs!!