Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default OK which is it Global Warming or Cooling?

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On Tue, 06 May 2008 09:14:40 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

Not from what I've seen. Do you have some evidence of this?

Damn I wish I'd written down all the crap I've heard in vids, in
interviews or read in articles. I'd have a bundle for you. Horner's
book shows a lot of it, but you won't take the time. Your loss.
John Stossel's book _Myths..._ covers a lot, too. They'd point you to
further research and proof.

Sadly, while I take the brunt for being a reactionary, Ed is as
hidebound as anyone here.

His mind is made up, and no amount of facts refuting his world view
will shake it.

Pity

Gunner

For such a smart guy, Gunner, you are such an idiot. You could be the poster
boy for how to live in denial.

--
Ed Huntress