Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
JR North JR North is offline

Default Help with casters on a Bridgeport mill

Shameless self-serving plug #2:
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/...retired_files/
See table.txt and the associated jpgs
JR
Dweller in the cellar

On 2008-05-06, Roger Paskell wrote:

I have sent 3 pictures of a "caster_for_mill_1.jpg" to the metalworking drop
box. If anyone can tell me where to find the original project it would be
of a great deal of help.

Sorry for such a shameless plug, but my own, unrelated web page on how
I put a Bridgeport mill on casters is he

http://igor.chudov.com/projects/My-B...se-On-Casters/

Dependence is Vulnerability:
"Open the Pod Bay Doors please, Hal"