Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus2305 Ignoramus2305 is offline

Default Help with casters on a Bridgeport mill

On 2008-05-06, Roger Paskell wrote:
I have sent 3 pictures of a "caster_for_mill_1.jpg" to the metalworking drop
box. If anyone can tell me where to find the original project it would be
of a great deal of help.

Sorry for such a shameless plug, but my own, unrelated web page on how
I put a Bridgeport mill on casters is he

http://igor.chudov.com/projects/My-B...se-On-Casters/

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/