Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default stripped front door today, pics

On May 6, 8:26*am, dpb wrote:
ransley wrote:

its a job you need experiance and the correct tools for.

Mostly what OP seems to be lacking that is needed is _patience_ and
"sticktuitiveness".

It's slow, painstaking work, not a slapdash, done in 15 minutes kind of
project.

--

Its a learning process, unfortuantly I never found a fast route and
there is none, he doesnt understand the time required, I would often