Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Karl Townsend Karl Townsend is offline

Default machine inspection Denver

I think I know of one in California..Anaheim

Even more of a road trip.

http://www.mcleanlathe.com/

Ask for Joe or Mike, tell him Gunner the OmniTurn guy referred you.

Thats a BIG freaking mill. Even I nearly need a stepladder to run it.

You should see one make chips. Do you know, for sure, of the condition of
this unit? There's an FTV-4 on eBay, reliable tool, right now. looks like
they did a super job cleaning a beater. I almost contacted you for an
inspection of that unit.

I shook hands with a fella to buy my Bridgeport just as soon as I get a
replacement mill. Plus, my son is laid off right now. I'm buying gas to
anywhere in the good old US of A to pick up a nice FTV-4.

Karl