Posted to alt.home.repair
miamicuse miamicuse is offline

Default Where is the stain coming from?

I have little speck of brownish orange stains on my white shirts, and I
thought may be I was just sloppy when eating pasta.

Well I bought a brand new white shirt last Friday and washed it Sunday.
Before I wore it I noticed a few speck of small orange stains the size of
the letter "o" on your keyboard.

So it couldn't be pasta sauce. I have not even worn it yet.

It has to be from the washer or dryer. I looked and touched the inside of
my washer/dryer, nothing, I thought may be I would find a rusted part that
is staining the shirt, but I did not find any.

I was not using any bleach with the wash.

Any idea what could cause multiple spots of orangey stains?

Thanks,

MC