Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default 1/8" or smaller drill bits

On Mon, 05 May 2008 16:15:21 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm,
P.J.Leon quickly quoth:

Larry Jaques explained :

and just bought a set of these on sale @ $4:

That is it,I forgot about HF,I think Google now is mostly about
advertizing,I've been looking for the last four days and HF nevercame
up once,I think I tried every combination,bellhanger,aircraft
etc,nothing for HF.I'm starting to have my doubts about Google. Thanks
anyway

Some sites don't give search-engine-friendly (SEF) URLs. HF must be
one of those. Otherwise, Google still gives me the best hits, though
I sometimes have to refine my searches according to the outcome of the
first and second peeks.

--
I am Dyslexic of Borg. Prepare to have your arse laminated.
--Troy P, usenet