Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default Garage door dents

Norminn wrote:
stryped wrote:

I installed a used garage door on my shed. It has a few dents and
creases in it and I was wondering if there was a trick to getting some
of these out?

Bondo?

Ball peen hammer while somebody holds a small hand-held anvil on the
other side of the dent. Just like body shops used to do 20-30 years ago.
You may even still be able to find the tools at an auto-body supply
house. Unless you are a natural at it, it'll probably looks worse when
you are done, and you will probably need to putty and paint some anyway.

It's a shed. It is supposed to look well-used.

--
aem sends....