Posted to rec.woodworking
Pat Barber Pat Barber is offline

Default Cabinet door stile/rail to panel proportions?

Look at the "mini" raised panel cutters. They are
designed for boxes, but you certainly use them on
drawer fronts.

http://eagleamerica.com/miniature-ra...em/p/186-2815/

Maybe some of the vertical raised panels would also work
with drawer fronts.

Keith Carlson wrote:

Now for the drawer fronts, which are too small to have *any* raised part of
the panel (I suppose if I ran a small one through the raised panel bit
anyway, I'd just get a sharp peak in the middle) I'm going to try the same
frame as the others, but a flat recessed panel.
Plans subject to change at any time )

I like Rob's idea of designing to avoid the narrow doors/drawers in the
first place, but unfortunately, I am working with the existing cabinets for
a simpler way to update the kitchen before selling. Next house?