Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert11 Robert11 is offline

Default To N8N From OP: Arc Fault Breakers For Wall Outlets

Hi,

That's probably what I'll do.

Just curious if they (the outlet kind) are available, however.

Regards,
Bob
"N8N" wrote in message
On May 5, 9:13 am, "Robert11" wrote:
Hello,

I know they have arc-fault circuit breakers that will replace a typical
breaker in a Load Center for a residence.

But I have read that there are recently available ones to replace the
regular wall outlets.
Also, apparently, combination arc-fault and GFCI's for wall outlets.

Have searched Google and the others, but can't seem to find any offerings.

Anyone know who offers, and perhaps the Link to ?

Thanks,
Bob

just curious, why are you looking for them? Having had to stuff some
GFCI receptacles into old single gang boxes I think I would prefer
simply replacing the breaker.

nate