Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.home.repair,alt.engineering.electrical,alt.tv.tech.hdtv,sci.electronics.basics
Tantalust Tantalust is offline

Default Surge / Ground / Lightning

"G-squared" wrote in message
On May 4, 9:24 am, "Tantalust" wrote:
"w_tom" wrote in message

snip
We earth a 'whole house' protector AND connect all protectors

short
(ie 'less than 10 feet') to single point earth ground so that
protection inside all appliances is not overwhelmed. Simple

stuff
that so confused trader. trader *assumed* MOVs rather than read

what
was posted. trader again demonstrates insufficient technical
kowledge justifies his mockery and insult. Mythical MOV inside
appliances demonstrate that trader only reads what he wants to

see;
not what is posted.

MOVs inside appliances is another trader myth. Had trader read

what
was posted or learned technology, then trader would not invent
fictional MOVs inside appliances.

Why do you have this pompous attitude; constantly sermonizing down

to people
as if they're your little, personal kindergarten class?

You read sometimes like one of those old children's "Golden Books".

Hey, I LIKED reading Golden Books to my kids. They didn't like W-TOMs
posts at all.

GG

I loved Golden Books too... I'm 55 going on 90 and I still read mine
everyday! ;-)