Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default OT FIRST RUN WOODWORKS

"LRod" wrote
Was WoodWorks ever on PBS? I thought that was a DIY original.

You're right ... I've always used a DVR to record WoodWorks because I was
usually gone on Saturday nights. I _thought_ I remembered the original shows
without commercial interruption, which could only have happened on PBS.

I'm definitely making a conscious effort to do less thinking as time goes
by, apparently for good reason ...

remember David mentioning as he was describing the production process
the voiceover work he had to do in post including the extremely
annoying "when we come back..." and "previously on our project..."
segments bracketing the commercials.

Currently recording the ones I lost and I certainly don't remember all the
aggravating crap DIY flashes on the screen during the actual "re-run"
content.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 3/27/08