Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.home.repair,alt.engineering.electrical,alt.tv.tech.hdtv,sci.electronics.basics
G-squared G-squared is offline

Default Surge / Ground / Lightning

On May 4, 9:24*am, "Tantalust" wrote:
"w_tom" wrote in message

snip
* We earth a 'whole house' protector AND connect all protectors

short
(ie 'less than 10 feet') to single point earth ground so that
protection inside all appliances is not overwhelmed. *Simple

stuff
that so confused trader. *trader *assumed* MOVs rather than read

what
was posted. * trader again demonstrates insufficient technical
kowledge justifies his mockery and insult. * Mythical MOV inside
appliances demonstrate that trader only reads what he wants to

see;
not what is posted.

*MOVs inside appliances is another trader myth. *Had trader read

what
was posted or learned technology, then trader would not invent
fictional MOVs inside appliances.

Why do you have this pompous attitude; constantly sermonizing down

to people
as if they're your little, personal kindergarten class?

You read sometimes like one of those old children's "Golden Books".

Hey, I LIKED reading Golden Books to my kids. They didn't like W-TOMs
posts at all.

GG