Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
JR North JR North is offline

Default Help: Brake Recommendations?

The only relatively inexpensive ($500) brakes will only do 16ga max.
A brake to do 1/8" sheet is gonna cost you...plenty.
JR
Dweller in the cellar

On Sun, 4 May 2008 11:12:14 -0700 (PDT), Searcher7
wrote:

I am looking into a tool that will allow me to bend 6" X 24"(1/8"
thick) mild steel lengthwise to about 90 degrees.

I'd appreciate any ideas on what I'd need, or possibly a website
tutorial for this.

Thanks a lot.

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.