Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.home.repair,alt.engineering.electrical,alt.tv.tech.hdtv,sci.electronics.basics
[email protected] phil-news-nospam@ipal.net is offline

Default Surge / Ground / Lightning

In alt.tv.tech.hdtv John Doe wrote:
| wrote:
|
| In alt.tv.tech.hdtv bud-- wrote:
|
|| You have never provided a source that agrees with you on
|| disputed issues.
|
| Nor do I need to...
|
| You misspelled "cause I ain't got none".

My sources predate the internet being the vast source of info it is today.
They include discussions with EE professors, and observing the work of
researchers. They also include analysis of events I've experienced, and
also events described that others experienced. And some comes from an old
ancient technology called a book (which I didn't get to keep because it
came from a library). My interest in it was always about the physics of how
it happens.

--
|WARNING: Due to extreme spam, I no longer see any articles originating from |
| Google Groups. If you want your postings to be seen by more readers |