Leon

Default Thickness planer purchase dilemma- Ryobi or Dewalt?

Wow Larry, you have one of those too... I think one day one will be in a
museum as they were the first of thier kind. BTY, I use the same method to
prevent snipe but have never used additional infeed or out feed rollers even
with boards as long as 12'.

"Larry Blanchard" wrote in message
In article ,
leah says...
I've had most of the others over time, currently have a
Ryobi and get virtually NO snipe, not 3".

Even my old Ryobi AP10 has little or no snipe if I lift the ends on entry
and exit. And it has no head lock! I do use the external infeed and
outfeed rollers.

--
Where ARE those Iraqi WMDs?