Posted to rec.woodworking
PCPaul PCPaul is offline

Default The quest for a perfect miter joint

On Sun, 04 May 2008 08:54:19 -0500, Swingman wrote:

"PCPaul" wrote in message

Soo... how come the 'point' of the ply triangle hasn't got a blade kerf
cut into it? Never been used, or does it just not show up in the
pictures?

Yeah, I just made the sled to hang on the wall of the shop and look
pretty ... art, doncha know..

That's kinda what I figured... ;-)

Or am I missing something about how it should be used?

A better monitor?

Well, in my defence the picture had to be squeezed an awfully long way
down the tubes.

Don't mind me, I'm just jealous. My 'shop' is a UK-sized one car garage -
about 17'x8'. And it's not all for my sawdust generators either.