Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
default default is offline

Default Graf - Encyclopedia of Electronic Circuits - File 01 of 14 - Graf - Encyclopedia of Electronic Circuits - Vol 1.pdf (01/68)

On Sat, 03 May 2008 09:24:06 -0500, flipper wrote:

On Sat, 03 May 2008 09:47:57 -0400, default
wrote:

On Fri, 2 May 2008 23:40:16 -0500, "Dave" wrote:

Just out of curiosity, why does the pdf contained in the attachment to this
message give me an error when I try to open it with Adobe Acrobat Reader
(8.0, I *think*)? File corrupted and could not be read, or some such. Am I
doing something wrong? I've got time on my hands, and was going to just
download the bunch one at a time.

Thanks,

Dave

"Andy Cap" wrote in message

What news reader did you use to download them? Outlook can barely
handle email let alone a multipart large binary

Actually, it can. It's just that you have to manually select the
messages and tell it to "combine and decode" them.

- if that's what you
do use . . .

Tip. If you look at his message header you can tell.

He was/is and that's why I was pretty sure he just didn't know about
the multi part "combine and decode" thing.

Yes, I saw he was using IE. binary readers combine and decode
automatically.

I use(d) BNR3 and seldom have a problem. I downloaded them overnight
on dialup pulling from two news servers, and set them up to download
one volume at a time, first to last. He's got recovery files there
and the par 2 said that it didn't need repairs.