Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dan Dan is offline

Default Oh ........... my ........... God

Wow, they are beautiful!!

Yesterday, I finally got ahold of a local artisan who makes fantastic
ornamental gates out of a combination of metals, and colors them with heat
and different sorts of platings. He said to call him next week and come
over and he'd show me a lot of how he does it. I want to get a job there
even if it's sweeping. I posted some of these gates at Flickr.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/deserttraveler/

Steve

--
"...the man who really counts in the world is the doer, not the mere
critic-the man who actually does the work, even if roughly and imperfectly,