Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default 2 low voltage transformers on 1 circuit?

On May 3, 1:34*am, " wrote:
I got a 600W Malibu low voltage transformer powering my landscape
lights. But some of the lights further from the transformer are not as
bright. I only have a single 12 gauge wire with all the lights
attached on it.

Can I attach another 300W transformer at the far end of the wire so
that the lights there will be brighter?

I cannot really run another wire from the 600W transformer, since much
of the wire run under concrete pathways and also my driveway.

Thanks

Only some are not as bright, id say its a light not voltage issue, bad
connection, dirty lens, socket, bulb etc,