Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Can't open bonnet of my car! Any advice?

Colin Wilson wrote:
Hi guys, my wife's old Fiat Punto needed a top-up of windscreen
washer fluid. Pulled the handle that releases the bonnet/hood and
nothing happened. Tried several times, with no success.
There must be an answer without taking it to a garage, surely?

uk.rec.cars.maintenance might have some answers

(my first thought is the head gaskets don't usually last long enough
to need a top up to the windscreen washer)

We used to refer to them as Fix It Again Tomorrow :-)

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk