Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Sjouke Burry[_2_] Sjouke Burry[_2_] is offline

Default Graf - Encyclopedia of Electronic Circuits - File 01 of 14 -Graf - Encyclopedia of Electronic Circuits - Vol 1.pdf (01/68)

Dave wrote:
Just out of curiosity, why does the pdf contained in the attachment to this
message give me an error when I try to open it with Adobe Acrobat Reader
(8.0, I *think*)? File corrupted and could not be read, or some such. Am I
doing something wrong? I've got time on my hands, and was going to just
download the bunch one at a time.

Thanks,

Dave

"Andy Cap" wrote in message

PDF does not like a file chopped into little pieces
by a mailprogram.