Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Winston Winston is offline

Default Roomba in Shop?

Joe AutoDrill wrote:

We keep the shop very clean but I'm looking for an easier way to collect
dust bunnies and small "stuff" that the guys miss when sweeping. I don't
want to go to a manual vacuum. I was thinking of using a roomba device
nightly. Any thoughts?

How many square feet? Perhaps multiple 'Dirt Dogs' are necessary.

http://www.irobot.com/sp.cfm?pageid=272

My Dirt Dog fills up quickly just in a 20' x 20' gar.. shop space.

I really like pressing the 'on' button and leaving for the morning.
When I get back, the floor is much cleaner and the robot is charging
itself. It does a much better job than I do. Wouldn't be without it.

--Winston