Posted to uk.legal,uk.d-i-y,uk.media.tv.misc,uk.rec.equestrian
Clive George Clive George is offline

Default The BNP ate my Gerbil: Behind the Smears - The Actual British National Party

"JTF" wrote in message

How am *I* the bad guy for not wanting to play host to a hostile minority
who wish to destroy my way of life?

Two easy responses:

a) Imagine those words coming from Fred West, and then decide for yourself
if it's a worthwhile argument.

b) I definitely don't want to play host to a hostile minority who wish to
destroy not only my way of life, but that of friends, relations, etc. That's
why I'd like the BNP to **** right off.

(notice the difference there? I'm thinking of not just _my_ way of life...)

clive