Posted to uk.legal,uk.d-i-y,uk.media.tv.misc,uk.rec.equestrian
JTF JTF is offline

Default The BNP ate my Gerbil: Behind the Smears - The Actual BritishNational Party

Halmyre wrote:
In article ipSdncQStvK59IbVnZ2dnUVZ8rOdnZ2d@plusnet,
says...
Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:
drugs began to take hold. I remember JTF
saying something like:

(assuming you're native British.
Probably more than you, you cheeky ****.

Yes, but can you explain what has happened to you that you would express
such aggression and hostility towards people who only want the best for
their nation and the future of their offspring? I have trouble getting
my head around such a perverse malfunction in thinking. Why am *I* worse
than a common criminal for wishing to retain a normal, functioning
society where some sort of stability and consensus is achievable? How am
*I* in the wrong for not wanting there to be areas of my ancestral town
that my children can no longer walk through because they will be
attacked for not belonging to the new majority group now living in that
area? How am *I* the bad guy for not wanting to play host to a hostile
minority who wish to destroy my way of life?

You seem to have a lot of faith in your own views, so much as you would
act in anger towards those who oppose them. Surely then you can offer
cogent arguments in defense of those views. Personally, I think my own
views are pretty darn rock solid, and were common place until not so
long ago. (and probably still are now, if truth be told; definitely so
outside of the Western world) I have yet to hear a good reason why I
should change them. Perhaps you can have a go at trying.

If you feel like that just jump under a train or something. No-one will miss
you, the average IQ of the world will increase slightly and the world will be
a better place for it. See if you can persuade your racist **** chums to join
you, ****wit.

Hmmm, which of us has really come across as the least intelligent in
this exchange? You might be used to closing down debate with bullying,
but you'll soon find that this tactic no longer works and you'll have to
justify your position, and you won't be able to do it because you've
existed in an echo chamber for so long.

Could you tell me what exactly you dislike about what I said. Can you
pick out anything - just one thing - which warrants your spluttering
rage? Explain yourself. Use that superior IQ of yours.