Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.home.repair,alt.engineering.electrical,alt.tv.tech.hdtv,sci.electronics.basics
[email protected] phil-news-nospam@ipal.net is offline

Default Surge / Ground / Lightning

In alt.tv.tech.hdtv Tantalust wrote:

| wrote
|
|Maybe he taken a hiatus after the right propper whopping he got here
|last week. I thought it was hillarious after he derided the makers
|of plug-in surge protectors and then gave us his list of "real
|companies", like Intermatic, GE, Leviton, etc., that were experts at
|it. Only problem was, all of the companies on his list sell plug-in
|ones too.
|
| Huh, so according to all of w_'s sermons, Bud must be working overtime as a
| salesman for all of those companies too? Busy guy!

Both do not appear to be wrong to me. They appear more to be arguing about
entirely different issues. But I can't be entirely sure because their rants
are hard to read and I skip a lot of it, including any post where the first
screenful is all quoted text. And my googlegroups filter is killing off the
posts from w_tom that don't have any threading where I have posted.

--
|WARNING: Due to extreme spam, I no longer see any articles originating from |
| Google Groups. If you want your postings to be seen by more readers |