Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Leon Fisk Leon Fisk is offline

Default What is it? Set 230

On 2 May 2008 00:12:28 GMT, "DoN. Nichols"
wrote:

Still having problems with the images showing up on opera
depending on the size. I wonder what blogspot changed in the wrappers
of the web page to bring up this sensitivity?

I have a lot of old puzzles saved as mht files if you want
to do some comparisons...

I've heard about Opera doing this before using Windows
versions. I just messed around a bit trying different zoom
levels with the current puzzle page and couldn't duplicate
using Windows 9.27(build 8841). This is another common
problem when using the "Fit to Width" option.

You really should be using 100% for everyday viewing and
only depend upon the zoom feature for special situations...

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b