Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus23760 Ignoramus23760 is offline

Default FOLLOWUP -- Snap-On Paint

On 2008-05-02, Leon Fisk wrote:
On Fri, 02 May 2008 10:03:57 -0500, Ignoramus23760
wrote:

I went to NAPA and talked to them. They said that this PPG Ditzler
paint is highly toxic and is not easy to find locally.

I think that what I will do is, take a part of this Snap-On cabinet
and go to Ace Hardware. They have a decent paint selection, so I will
buy a couple of spray cans with matching color and use that (after
degreasing, cleaning and wirebrushing).

If you are going to paint pretty much the whole thing why
not just use a color you like and is easy to get. I don't
see any advantage to matching the Snap-On color unless you
are doing touch up (shrug).

I would paint the whole thing.

I like common colors that are easy to match and find. I use
a lot of gloss black and white

I think that I will paint it gloss red.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/